What Is It?
The 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition slots above the sporty Corolla S Plus, dialing up the sport even further.
Why Should You Care?
The Corolla S is already pretty sporty on its own, but some of the nicer equipment from the comes along without the bigger price tag, like steering wheel paddle shifters, rear disc brakes and Sport Driving Mode along with an array of additional standard features.
Based on the sporty Corolla S Plus grade, the 2016 Corolla Special Edition will turn heads as it adds:
- Unique 17-inch alloy wheels with gloss black finish
- Black interior with red contrast stitching
- Red accented dash and door trim
- Smart Key System with pushbutton start
- Three colors: exclusive Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl and Super White
- Special Edition floor mats with logo and unique exterior badge
Toyota’s Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite and power tilt/slide moonroof will be available as options.
The Corolla Special Edition will be produced between August and December 2015 and will be limited to 8,000 units.
When Does It Go On Sale?
In the fall of 2015. No pricing has been announced.