What Is It?
Well, it’s a 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition, with some pretty cool equipment at what we presume is going to be a nice price.
Why Should You Care?
Toyota revamped the Camry last year, and it’s already a surprisingly nifty car. For 2016, Toyota offers the Camry Special Edition with a little more fun baked it. It’s based off the Camry SE trim, and adds a sporty interior and some cool exterior items. Look for:
- Unique 18-inch alloy wheels with machined face contrasted with gloss black painted accents
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Smoked tail lamp treatment
- High contrast blue stitching on the seats, shift boot, and dash
- Exclusive sport appearance seats trimmed with black SofTex bolsters and blue patterned inserts
- Sport meter cluster with blue details and white background
- Entune Audio Plus
- Available Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- Smart Key with Pushbutton Start
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Two exterior colors: Blizzard Pearl and new Blue Streak Metallic
- Floor mats with logo and unique exterior badge
The Camry Special Edition will be powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. Like all Toyota vehicles, the Camry Special Edition will come standard with the Star Safety System.
When Does it Go on Sale?
Fall of 2015. No pricing announced yet.