BestRide.com is the simple, smart, streamlined way to find a car online. No confusing clutter, just a huge selection of cars for you to search, compare and track, all from your personalized car shopping dashboard.
Build your dream car or choose from thousands of new and used cars nationwide. Locate cars, follow them, compare up to four at once, get alerts about the cars you’re interested in, even contact dealers—all from one simple, personalized control panel.
- Comprehensive Information – With vehicle ratings, reviews, and technical specifications across manufacturers, and a volume of inventory on par with any competitor, BestRide.com is the place for your car-shopping journey.
- User-Focused Experience – Designed with the latest web technologies and a modern design, BestRide.com offers a simple and engaging, consumer-centric experience, and one that looks good no matter what device you are on.
- The Latest Tools – We have partnered with the best content providers in the industry to power the research and buying tools on our site, so users have all the information they need at every step, whether it’s configuring a car from scratch, reading the latest reviews, comparing different makes and models, calculating a loan, or mapping the dealers closest to you
Included in the BestRide.com Version 3 Release:
We built a ground up user management system that is the basis for future releases. Included in this release are:
- User dashboard – A central place where the user can manage their online shopping experience
- Following – Users can now follow the cars they love and track their vehicles over time
- Price reduction – Users can see when cars they are following have price reductions
- Newly listed – Users can track when cars they are interested in are newly listed
- Saved search – Users can save searches they have created for easy access at any time
- Recently viewed – Users can easily see the vehicles they have viewed recently for easy access
- Alert system – Users can customize the alerts they receive either directly in the dashboard or via email or both