Interested in coming to work for us here at BestRide.com in Needham, Massachusetts? We’re looking for a Yield Manager that works with our customer support manager to make sure that all of our member dealers have correct, complete and up-to-date information for the inventory that they upload to the site. If you’re anywhere near Needham, Massachusetts and have the requisite skills, we’d love to talk to you. Check out the job description below:
Bestride.com Yield Manager Job Description
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, the Yield Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing overall lead delivery to member dealers. The Yield Manager must be proactive, knowledgeable, and results-oriented, enabled by a strong knowledge of the Bestride.com organization, processes, and technology.
The Yield Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that member dealers merchandising information is correct and up to date in order to help to maximize sales opportunities for automotive dealer customers.
The following list includes, but is not limited to, responsibilities that will be assigned to the Yield Manager:
- Proactive Communication: The Yield Manager proactively communicates with automotive dealer customers to assist them with merchandising issues, lead delivery issues and overall performance.
- Reporting: The Yield Manager enters and maintains all automotive dealer customer information as it relates to lead and merchandising issues. Weekly reporting based on dealer performance is required.
- Problem Resolution: The Yield Manager should aim to resolve issues upon initial contact (i.e. “first call resolution”), in a calm and professional manner.
- Monitor: Proactively helps to monitor and analyze account performance and trends including:
- Merchandising Alerts: Photos, Pricing, Descriptions, Dealership Merchandising, Inventory drops/expiration, Specials, Graphic needs, etc.
- Root Cause resolution and correlation between similar issues and impacted dealers
- Verification and audit of deliveries
- Proactively make regular support calls to internal/external stake holders for timely resolutions
- Bestride.com Knowledge: Maintains a strong understanding of Bestride.com’s products and services while adhering to all policies, procedures, and guidelines. Understands the functionality of the organization (departments, personnel and their responsibilities). Makes suggestions for how to improve upon internal systems.
- Ad hoc responsibilities: Shows the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing duties and responsibilities as the department/company evolves. Additional responsibilities may be delegated to the Yield Manager in order to help the department/company meet its objectives.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated excellence for high quality customer service
- Strong computer skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office, and other Internet-based tools
- Proficiency in using CRM systems
- Strong understanding of business operations (spreadsheets, trends, data)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Proven record of multi-tasking and prioritizing competing demands
- Automotive industry experience a plus
Bestride.com is part of GateHouse Media. GateHouse is always looking looking for innovative professionals to join the team.
GateHouse Media, Inc., headquartered in Fairport, New York, is one of the largest publishers of locally based print and online media in the United States as measured by its 97 daily publications. GateHouse Media currently serves local audiences of more than 10 million per week across 21 states through hundreds of community publications and local websites. GateHouse Media is traded over-the-counter with the symbol “GHSE.”
Benefits offered include dental, health, vision, 401(k), HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term disability.
Send a resume and cover letter with your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.