The Christmas trees are coming down, the shiny balls and blinking lights are placed in the appropriate boxes. The fruitcakes are delivered and the turkey has been relegated to sandwiches and salad. If you are still fretting about that one big gift — the one you didn’t give that oh so special someone — then you are in luck. Automakers want to make this New Years the best one ever.
With a particular interest in moving 2013 models, they are offering price slashing end-of-the-year sales and bottom dollar interest rates, making it more possible than ever for you to give someone the gift of their dreams.
The Cadillac motor division of GM is offering deep price cuts on 2013 & select 2014 models. Cash back and rock-bottom financing is available for qualified buyers. Cadillac style is renowned worldwide. These premium, American made luxury cars, trucks, and SUVs are always reasonably priced (when compared with European models) but are presented with even greater savings during this time of year.
- The Cadillac CTS, CTS-V, and XTS models are offered with three separate incentive pricing packages. Buyers can take advantage of 36-months of 1.9-percent financing for 2014 models. 2013 models feature either $6,000 cash back or zero-percent financing.
- The Cadillac ATS is priced to sell with 1.9-percent financing for 36-months for 2014 models, or your choice of either $5,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60-months. Popular Cadillac SUV models are also offered with special incentive financing and cash back pricing. See your local Cadillac dealer for specific details.
- Similar deals are available on all General Motors vehicles including Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick.
Toyota is finishing out 2013 with some great deals on all of their models, from the elegant Avalon to the economical Prius. Toyota produces some of the best selling and most reliable cars on the North American market; many are manufactured at state-of-the-art plants in the U.S.
- Toyota offers the ultra-popular Camry with 0-percent APR financing for 60 months and free Totoyacare maintenance on 2013 and 2014 models. Lease package deals for $189/mo. with $2,588 due at signing are also available on 2014 models.
- 2013 and 2014 model Prius’ are also offered with 0-percent financing with Toyotacare maintenance included. Toyota is offering 2013 Prius models with zero-percent financing for 72-months or $249/mo. for a 36-month lease (with $2,648 due at signing). 2014 Prius models are available with 0-percent financing for 36-months or a lease agreement of $279/mo. for 36 months and $2,678 due at signing.
- The 2013 Prius C Hatchback is available with a lease price of $169/mo. for 36-months and $2,568 due at signing.
Toyota is also offering year-end deals across the board on all car and truck models, except the Highlander Hybrid.
Ford Motor Company is rolling out red carpet deals for their end of the year event, as well. Popular models are being offered with special financing and cash back pricing on all models. Here are some of the highlights:
- The 2013 Ford Fusion offers European styling in an affordable American made package. Several attractive cash back and cash back with special financing offers are available; see your local Ford dealer for details. In addition, zero-down, zero-due at signing lease offers at $279/mo. for 36-months are also available until the end of the year.
- The “bell-cow” of the Ford contingent is the top-selling F-150. From now, until January 2, you can buy a brand-new 2013 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab or SuperCrew w/luxury package and get 0-percent financing for five-years, plus cash back incentives of up to $8,750.
- Lincoln, Ford’s long standing luxury line, offers the 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid for $349/mo. and a 36-month lease.
Most major automakers are offering year end deals, so check your local newspaper, television, and internet for details. For best results visit your local new car dealership and make your best deal before January 1.