The 2017 Lincoln MKZ goes for “quiet luxury” in its design updates, both inside and out.
What Is It?
MKZ is Lincoln’s mid-sized luxury sedan, which is designed to duke it out with the Lexus ES, Buick Regal and Volkswagen CC.
What Lincoln Is Saying:
Kumar Galhotra, president of Lincoln:
“Our customers are looking for three attributes in a luxury midsize sedan – technologies that ease their everyday experience, a beautiful design that is crafted with attention to detail, and a vehicle with impressive power that makes it a pleasure to drive.”
What’s New For 2016:
- New 3.0-liter GTDI V6 engine – twin turbos produce 400 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring as part of the Driver’s Package encourages a “seamless” handling feel
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go functionality
- New squared-off grille replaces predecessor’s winged design
- Available adaptive LED headlights
- New climate and audio switchgear
- Two new Black Label themes – Chalet and Vineyard
When Will It Go On Sale?