Making its North American auto show debut in LA is Jaguar’s 2017 F-Pace performance SUV, with its compelling styling and full feature set.
What Is It?
The 2017 Jaguar F-Pace is the company’s first SUV, and so it has a lot to prove to wear the Jaguar label, which typically evokes images of sinewy sedans and sports cars. First impressions are promising: the bulky body has much of the F-Type’s fluidity, and there are tech and safety features to spare. Prices for this medium-sized SUV start at $42,390.
What Jaguar Says:
Ian Callum, Jaguar Director of Design:
“We designed the all-new F-Pace to be first and foremost a Jaguar. That’s why it has exciting proportions, a dynamic stance, pure surfaces and a beautiful sensuality about it. Its progressive, purposeful appearance has clearly been influenced by the F-Type.
Every Jaguar car should draw your eye from 200 meters away and I believe the presence of the all-new F-Pace on the road is second to none in this class.”
What’s New For 2017:
- New model in a new segment for Jaguar
- Lightweight aluminum architecture
- Available 10.2-inch Jaguar InControl Touch Pro capacitive touch screen
- Instrument cluster is a 12.3-inch HD screen with full navigation capability
- Available InControl Wi-Fi can connect up to eight devices
- Available ActiveKey wearable interior entry technology, which allows you to gain access after locking the fob in the car during your more extreme outdoorsy activities
When Does It Go On Sale?