November 22 through December 1, 2013 — The Los Angeles Convention Center, in the heart of the City of Angels will host the 2013 LA Auto Show. Drawing from its rich history, which dates back to 1907, the LA Auto Show inspires automobile manufacturers to introduce and display their best and most innovative vehicles and vehicle concepts.
The LA Auto Show is an Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles (OICA) sanctioned exhibition of prestigious renown. It is recognized by the Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association as the year’s premier automotive event in this major convention and trade hub.
Regardless of whether environmentally conscious automobiles captivate you, or your heart beats for the exotic high-performance models, you will find something at the 2013 LA Auto Show that will spark your interest. With fifty-six vehicle debuts expected and twenty-two worldwide debuts taking place, over a ten day period, you can bet that all eyes will be turned towards Los Angeles for the first major auto show of the year.
For many new car manufacturers the LA Auto Show is known as a coming out party for their latest and greatest creations. It is safe to say that 2013 will be no exception.
Twenty-Two Worldwide Debuts
- Acura plans to unveil a new spin on their 2014 RLX Sedan, which has been on sale for months. They will debut the 2014 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD version, which will feature a similar powertrain to that of the NSX supercar.
- Chrysler unveils the brand-new 2014 300S. It features a redesigned exterior, an extravagant interior enhanced with hints of blue, and Beats audio system, designed by none other than legrndary rapper Dr. Dre.
- Unconventional Italian automaker Fiat will debut its 2014 500 ’57 Edition, in celebration of the wildly popular 1957 Fiat Nuova model, which was produced from 1957 through 1975.
- British automaker Jaguar will introduce the world to its new convertible, the 2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe.
- Kia will likely unveil their new flagship vehicle, the 2015 Kia K900. Kia Motors says that the K900, which will be offered with your choice of V-6 or V-8 engine, will take value to new levels of sophistication.
- Land Rover will debut two new Range Rover models. The 2014 long wheelbase Range Rover and the 2014 Range Rover Autobiography Black are more to love with an added five-and-a-half inches of leg room in each.
- Japanese automotive giant Nissan will present the 2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS, which features cosmetic, performance, and handling upgrades. They will present a mystery Nismo concept vehicle, as well.
- In an effort to curb the number one cause of motor vehicle collisions, driver distraction, Toyota has developed their Driver Attention Research Vehicle, which will debut at the show.
In addition to these exciting new vehicles, Mercedes-Benz will premier four new model designs, BMW will unveil its upsized convertible 4-Series. Porsche will introduce four new designs, including an eagerly anticipated SUV crossover, which will be offered in a turbocharged version and a diesel version.
Get all of the latest news and updates from the 2013 LA Auto Show, right here.