3 Great Reasons to Buy a Used Car
Choosing to buy a low-mileage, late-model used car, instead of a new car, makes good financial sense. Avoiding significant depreciation costs and getting a vehicle that is comparable with a new one, at a fraction of the cost, is just a no-brainer.
Whether you are buying outright or financing it through a reputable source, there has never been a better time than now to buy a carefully researched used car.
Here are three reasons why:
The recent upturn in the automotive new car market has created greater availability in the used car market. The likelihood of you being able to find the exact model used car that you want is better right now than it has ever been.
- Quality low-mileage domestic used cars from Chevrolet, Ford, and Dodge are currently in high-demand but they are also available in abundance.
- With fuel prices soaring, subcompacts such as the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, and the Hyundai Accent are very popular and used car websites and dealerships are stacked with them.
- Luxury cars are a top seller among new vehicles, every year, and that translates into an influx of them into the used car market. Gently used Cadillac, Lincoln, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, and Infiniti luxury coupes and sedans are flooding used car websites, such as BestRide.com, some of which are available with factory warranty coverage remaining.
- Pickup trucks, vans, mini-vans, and SUVs are moving out of new car dealerships like wild-fire leaving their used car lots thick with inventory.
- The legendarily reliable Chevrolet Silverado, the best-selling Ford F-150, the Dodge Ram, and the Toyota Tundra models are more readily available used, with the options and trim levels that you desire, this year.
- Chrysler and Toyota mini-vans, GMC Savana Vans, and Ford E-Series vans can be purchased used with exactly the equipment that you require; from special needs vans to cargo and work vans.
- Outstanding used SUVs like the Ford Explorer, Chevrolet Tahoe, and the Dodge Durango are readily available right now with the packages and equipment that you desire.
With the used car market burgeoning with inventory, it stands to reason that prices would be favorable for buyers. While used car prices have naturally always been lower than new car prices, today’s market provides used car buyers with possibility of buying nearly new, high-quality, low-mileage used cars at approximately half the cost of their respective new car counterparts. This is possibly the best of all reasons for buying a used car right now. Tens of thousands of dollars in savings can be expected if you are patient in your search for a quality used car. The introduction of used car websites has given buyers access to a greater number of used cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs than ever before. Price comparison research on a huge number of used cars is possible, if buyers utilize the tools which are available.
Low Interest Financing
If you plan to finance a used car, then you have another reason to buy now. Interest rates on automobile financing are lower than ever; saving consumers thousands of dollars per year. When you locate the used car that you want to buy, find your own low interest financing and optimize your savings.